|TETRA Flake calcium chloride (CaCl2) is a white, flaked, dihydrate product with 80% by weight calcium chloride.
TETRA Flake applications include:
- Chemical Industry: provides good source of soluble calcium
- Oilfield: can be used as fluid for drilling, cementing, and workover operations
- Ready Mix Concrete: accelerates setting times
- Snow and Ice Melting: facilitates de-icing on highways and pavement
- Soil Conditioning: stabilizes roadbeds and facilitates salt remediation
- Water Care: provides source of calcium for pools and nonpotable applications